Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tyre, Oops!!

I mentioned in my last post about changing the tyres. Well in this process I found a little oops moment. Three of the tyres were perfect, but the fourth one was, to say the least, frightening.
You might notice that the left side of the tyre has bulged a bit, and is very perished.
Oooops!!!!! No wonder the car has been handling like a turd in a tidewash lately. ;)

Another problem I found while changing the wheels was that I had fitted the winter wheels according to the markings on them, eg., VF = left front, HF = right front, but I only noticed when I took them off this time that the tyres had been fitted with the rotation marks in the wrong direction,

Honey the Honda now drives a helluva lot better anyway,
So,
Yun's aa fir enoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment