I mentioned in my last post about changing the tyres. Well in this process I found a little oops moment. Three of the tyres were perfect, but the fourth one was, to say the least, frightening.
Oooops!!!!! No wonder the car has been handling like a turd in a tidewash lately. ;)
Another problem I found while changing the wheels was that I had fitted the winter wheels according to the markings on them, eg., VF = left front, HF = right front, but I only noticed when I took them off this time that the tyres had been fitted with the rotation marks in the wrong direction,
Honey the Honda now drives a helluva lot better anyway,
Yun's aa fir enoo.
Sermon for 21st May 2017
2 days ago