Monday, May 31, 2010

Mountain Panorama and Man Flu

I said in my last blog that I was going to try to make some panoramas from yesterdays visit to Daugstadsetra. Well I may have succeeded if this can be seen properly. You'll have to click on the image, click again to zoom, then drag or scroll the image. It should be worth the effort.
The image is about a 90 degree scan stitched from 10 photographs using 'Panorama Maker 3.5', a very nice little program which I've been using for a few years.

And, yes, as the post title suggest, I've got man flu. I suppose it's just the common cold, but it's a bad un. ;)
I suppose I shouldn't really grumble, I haven't had as much as a cold for nearly 2 years now. How's that for healthy. There was of course the cancer thingy, but that wasn't actually an illness, just a challenge. ;)

Now, I must go and play with some pictures of a mountain river for a vertical panorama...

aboot igyen afore lang.
:)

2 comments:

  1. Hot water, some cloves, lemon, honey and crap loads of brandy or whiskey.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with the whisky idea.
    See later post, re. Jack Daniels. LOL

    ReplyDelete