Sunday, September 12, 2010

Beer Butt Chicken

Just occasionally I hit upon a good idea, and this was certainly one of those.
While searching for a chicken casserole recipe a few weeks ago I came upon this amazing recipe.
Which involves cooking a chicken with a half full beer can stuffed up it's rear end.

I thought it was so funny that I emailed it to my sister,  and thought nothing more about it.
But, she's slightly more adventurous  in the kitchen that me, well let's face it she's even managed to blow up her kitchen, but I won't bother you with that story.
Anyway, she had taken the recipe as a challenge, and the next I knew I had this picture in my email inbox.
She reckons it was good, and both she and hubby are still alive, so maybe I'll have to try it. I reckon that Newcastle Brown Ale will be best for the job.

Now, remember readers,that the recipe clearly states a half full can of beer, not a full one. The particular detail here being that a half full can has to have been opened. An unopened can could result in a blown up kitchen, and a very minced chicken.

Happy cooking.
Yun's aa fir enoo.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment