Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Another rare appearance of Auld Rasmie without his helmet....

A rare picture of Auld Rasmie on Skis..

Well actually this was the little Troll which was wrapped up under the Christmas tree with a message, 2 years ago, that I should look in the shed, where Peerie Trowie had stashed a complete ski kit for me.
When you're getting well into your 50s, learning to ski is just about the same as learning to speak Norwegian. But I'm working on it, and with our current weather conditions I hope to soon join the league of folk who have broken a leg when on the pissed,,, piss,,,piste,, well something like that... ;)

There was actually a post I made about skiing last March. The next post on the subject will hopefully depict me as being slightly more capable of maintaining a vertical position.

Yun's aa fir enoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment