Saturday, December 18, 2010

Clearing ice from a path...

Or maybe more accurately, how not to clear ice from a path.
I've found one tool that is definitely not suitable for the job,,,,
My nose:
 The wife's only real comment on my little misadventure was, "Maybe that has killed that hair". A reference to a singularly stubborn hair which was growing on the point of my nose. This statement jogged my memory regarding a little verse I wrote about it last year, so I've posted it on my poetry blog, under the title  Da Nose Hair.

Apart from that, nothing much happening here. Still cold,  but with beautiful clear skies and as usual no wind.
Here's a nice cold picture of the Vestnes marina at midday today. Thanks to the mountains the sun was only shining on Molde in the distance.


Yun's aa fir enoo

2 comments: