Saturday, January 22, 2011

impossibles

Anybody who has read my blog before will know that I have a fascination with jigsaw puzzles.
Now my little sister also knows this, and this Christmas she sent me a supposedly impossible jigsaw, which was titled "impossibles".
Unlike a normal puzzle, there are no edge pieces. There are 5 extra pieces which are part of the scene, but are the wrong shape. And the picture on the box only shows a small part of the scene.
But, my dear sister, you failed to beat me yet again.....
It's definitely one of the best puzzles I've built. It was very addictive.
Although perhaps Kevin almost got me and the wife hooked on his online jigsaw puzzles.

Onywye, I böst geeng an skrive a grain o sharn upö facebook, jöst ta wind up a twartree fok I ken.

Yun's aa fir enoo.
LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment