Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sometimes nothing happens as it should...

The forecast said warm and sunny for today. WRONG!!!!
I hoped our first Daffodils would open. WRONG!!!! (They just looked sad and gave up)
And then there was the poor little sparrow who is building a nest in one of our ventilators. He's having a helluva problem finding dry nesting materials. And what he does find just don't seem as though it will fit through the entrance, so the poor guy ends up hovering like a Humming Bird, wondering if he's going to make the same mistake I made when I bought a motorbike which had handlebars wider than the shed door....
I think this is the first time I've ever seen a sparrow imitating a Humming Bird, and certainly the first time I had a camera in my hand.

Onywye,
yun's aa fir enoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment