Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bloomin' Bush

Yup, it's that time of year again. That damned bush, which I have previously threatened to introduce napalm into, is now in full bloom. And even a grumpy old devil like me has to admit it looks bright and cheerful on an otherwise dull night.
Peerie Trowie bought a lot of plants last weekend, and she's busy doing something with them.... so here's my latest 'bum shot'.. I honestly don't understand what she sees in these plants, but then again she's not colour blind, so maybe they're not all green/grey weeds in her eyes. ;)
Guess I'll get shot for that pic...

Now for something completely off topic..
While trying to find the above pictures in my computer tonight, I stumbled across the following image, and as far as I can see I haven't posted it here yet, so here goes,,,, explanation will follow......
But, I'm a tad sleepy tonight. So the Guinnness in the oven explanation will just have to wait for another night.

;) ;)

Yun's aa fir enoo

No comments:

Post a Comment