Sunday, July 24, 2011

Grief can know no bounds on a day like this.

My thoughts on this day are with those who have lost loved ones in the outrage at Utøya and Oslo.
Never has there been a more peaceful and beautiful country than Norway, and never have I met a more peaceful and caring people than the Norwegians who I am so proud to know, work with, and love.

This outrage won't change my opinion. Norway is, and always will be, the most beautiful place on Earth.

If you're reading this, please copy and paste the flag below, then add it to your blog page. And while you're doing it, take a few moments of quiet thought for those who have lost their young lives in this tragedy.


Yun's aa fir enoo.
Fae a very sad auld craetir.

1 comment:

  1. I did not believe it at first. Thoughts are with folk afar.

    ReplyDelete