Sunday, March 13, 2011

One Year on...

It's one year today since I started this blog.
And for some strange reason there are still people looking at it.
I can understand why some folk click to see pictures of this beautiful region of Norway, but I will never understand why and how some of the visitors find my blog.

This blog has been viewed by folk from 76 different countries. And among those visitors, somebody from every state in the USA has dropped in for a look,,,, apart from Vermont,,,, I wonder what I did to offend Vermont? ;)

But, back to my usual low standard of posting.
Vermont won't like this picture since they have too many trees anyhow.
That's a view I see every day at work. Kinda majestic I think.

And, to celebrate 1 year of blogging I thought I'd have to light a candle. Norwegian  style.
In my dialect it's a "Snaa Licht". In Norwegian it's a "Snølykt".
That picture shows how it looks. But switching the flash off it looks so much better.
Well, that's all I can think to say tonight...

Yun's aa fir enoo.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment